We are looking for some very talented ladies (and gents) to join our expanding Design Team! Do you want a monthly goodie box filled with yummy coordinating Kaisercraft products and embellishments galore?? Do you have a love of paper crafting, challenges and sharing your talent?
So this your chance to show us what you’ve got!!
We are looking for Scrapbookers and Card-makers based in the UK
Here’s how to be part of this new team….
Deadline: May the 15th midnight
How to Apply
Please email us at designs(at)emiliechamel.com with the following information (copy and paste into an email):
- First, tell us about you. Give us a short bio.
- Link to your blog and/or online gallery. We’d also love to know if you are on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.
- Send us samples… Scan/photograph and send us: 3 Layouts if you are applying for the Scrapbooker position or 3 Cards and a layout if you are applying for the Card-making design team. Be sure to send us your strongest creations!!
- What do you consider your specialty (favourite techniques, products,…)?
- Tell us about the CRAFTY you…Link to your scrapbook resume if you have one? Do you teach? Have you been published? Do you or have you ever worked at a craft store?
- What other Design Teams are you part of and when does their term end? (Note: No previous DT experience is required, we are just curious.)
- Tell us about YOU….what do you love about scrapbooking? What do you love about Kaisercraft products and how do you think your style fits with the products we sell. Why do you want to be on our design team?
All Design Team applications must be received by May 15th midnight to be considered. If selected you will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on our blog.
Design Team Requirements
- You will be required to submit 3 projects per month for the Scrapbooking Team and 4 projects for the Card-making team. You will be asked to create one tutorial per month (photo or video) and to take part in the monthly challenge.
- Team members are asked to repost their projects on two different sites minimum (those can include UKScrapper, Pinterest, your Blog and/or your Facebook) and tag or link to Merly Impressions.
- Design Team term will be for a six month period, Jul. 2013 to Dec. 2013, renewable.
Questions, email us at designs(at)emiliechamel.com